Monday, August 2, 2010

Students, a bitch and veruccas!!!

Okay. So I'm sitting in my office waiting for a guy to arrive who I was meant to meet today. When he called to ask for lessons, I said I was too busy. He then begged me just for a meeting and possibly 1 lesson to just get him going. So nou sit ek hier soos 'n poephol en wag.... Dis 19h11.... He better not ask for it to be rescheduled!!!

But what is it with people. Why make an appointment if you're not gonna pitch up for it. Had a student cancel her 10h00 singing lesson only after 11 today. I leave work 3 hours before I need to start work for a reason: I HATE being late. Also, I hate the traffic, and after sitting in the traffic I find that I am not productive at all. My job is important to me, so I wanna do it well! It seems that I am one of few people who see their job as a calling....

From moaning about others to moaning about my health!!!

For those of you who do not know what they are, pray to God that you never EVER get veruccas on your feet. The PAIN!!! I have 2 little ones on my right foot and an even smaller one on my left. It was misdiagnosed and mistreated initially. After weeks of applying and re-applying KROKO ointment to my feet, I went online and looked at pics. There I saw looking at me eeltjie en beeltjie in living colour on my laptop se screen. I have veruccas!!! They are warts on the soles of your feet. However, they grow into your foot rather than surface because of the pressure on them constantly. So I read about treatment, and there are people online who have been struggling with these things for 40 years!!! Goodness Gracious!!!! There are all sorts of treatments. I opted for the Treat at Home column: ducktape and vinegar! You must smell my bedroom. Cotton wool soaked in vinegar at night held in place by ducktape, and just ducktape during the day to smother the things. I opted for gaffer tape (being theatrical and all). It's working (thank the pope).... They're starting to go black and die. YAY!!! a tiny note on verrucas: I got them at the f*&^%$# gym. In the showers! So what now? Do I just stay eternally fat??? I'm not going back for more. DAMMIT!!!

On a more positive note: I'm learning to love my bitch Giulia again. She became all patchy and scaly (due to allergies) and started to stink. Now most people have empathy when their doggies are sick, not me. I despised her so much for making my life hell. After COUNTLESS trips to the vet and the vet shop, her hair is finally growing back. She still stinks up a storm, but I'm hoping that once all the skin has healed, the smell will go! Will keep you posted.

I must go home, K is cooking dinner and I said I'd be there before 8.

Lekka slaap peeps. Chat soon
Mwah....

No comments:

Post a Comment